Midwest High Reach is a full service rental, sales, and service business. We take pride in helping our customers find what they need most whether it is the right machine for the job, on-time delivery, or equipment service from trained field or shop mechanics.
- All construction markets including large and small contractors, industrial, and homeowners
- Rental periods of day, week, month, or year available
- Capable of providing equipment for large and small jobs
- Competitive Rates with exceptional service
- Large selection of rental equipment from boom lifts, scissor lifts, fork lifts, air compressors, generators, light plants, plate compactors, rollers, utility vehicles, welders, and more
- On-time deliveries
- Knowledgeable sales staff to help make sure you are getting the right equipment for your needs
- Provides well-maintained equipment that is rent-ready
- Hauling services available to transport customer’s machines to jobsite locations
- Dedicated staff at the counter, in the field, delivering machines, mechanics, and at the Corporate office – many with years of industry experience!
When a new machine is necessary for your business, keep in mind that Midwest High Reach is often a great resource for new and used machine purchases. We keep our equipment well maintained in order to keep up with the demands of the industry. Our sales staff can help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
- Well-informed Sales Staff in the field and at the counter to help with your equipment needs
- New and used equipment available for sale
- Fully stocked Parts room and special orders available if needed
Preventive maintenance and routine service is essential for keeping machines running in top condition. Our field and shop mechanics are available to service equipment on location or in the shop to keep your machines moving and prevent unnecessary downtime. In the long run, these proactive steps save you time and money.
- Experienced Field Mechanics available 24/7 for emergency service
- Well Maintained Equipment
- Shop Mechanics available for customer repairs
- Quick turnaround time – we want to keep your job moving!
- Many parts available on hand like filters, hydraulic lines, safety harnesses
- Parts Coordinator can order any other part needs you may have
- Can perform Annual Safety Inspections on customer equipment
On-Site Service Available with Field Mechanics
- Equipped Service Trucks with tools, welders, crane hoist, compressor and common parts for on-site needs
- On-Call Mechanics available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency call-outs
- Trained mechanics that have been working in the field for over 10 years
- Service offered for forklifts, scissor lifts, booms and general rental equipment
- Available for minor or major repairs, preventive maintenance, or service & repair consultation
- Parts coordinator to assist mechanics with parts and ordering needs to help shorten turnaround time